DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE, but can be applied to a future trip.
TIPPING CAN BE DONE AT END OF TRIP FOR WAITRESS, GUIDE, DOCK HANDS, HOUSEKEEPING AND COOKS. GUIDELINES WILL BE GIVEN AT LODGE BEFORE DEPARTURE FOR TIPPING.
LIMITS TO CROSS BORDER: ONE POUND OF TOBACCO, OR ONE CARTON OF CIGARETTES (200) OR ONE BOX (50) CIGARS. (ONLY ONE ITEM ALLOWED PER PERSON). 40 OZ. OF LIQUOR OR WINE (1.1LITER) OR ONE CASE OF BEER (24-12 OZ CANS ONLY - NO GLASS). IF YOU ARE DRIVING YOURSELF ACROSS BORDER YOU MAY BRING MORE OF ABOVE, BUT MUST PAY DUTY.
Immigration has informed us that we must fax them a full passenger roster for each guest entering Canada on a bus. Any existing D.W.I., felony, assault, or arrest record, no matter how old the violation or what it was even if it is expunged in the USA, will still show up in the records of Canada. If you have any doubts on any violation call Canada Immigration at 1-807-274-3655, ext. 239 or 240.
PASSPORTS: All U.S. citizens 16 yrs. and older will be required to have a valid passport to cross border. Children 15 yrs. and younger will be required to show birth certificate (copy o.k.). If child is traveling with only one parent or grandparents they must have permission slip from other parent or both parents. You can apply for a passport card for $50 which will get you across any border by land but not by air.
- (4) WALLEYE: Medium to Medium light action spinning rod and reel with 6 and 8 lb. test line. Asst. of plain round lead head jigs 1/8 oz and 1/4 oz, blue, glo, yellow, chartreuse and purple. (Specialty jigs sold at Lodge.)
- (4) NORTHERN: Medium heavy to heavy action bait-casting or spinning rod and reel with 30-50 lb. line. Mepps, rapalas, spoons (various colors) and bucktails.
- (2) MUSKIE: Muskie rod - 65-100 lb. test line. Bucktails, plugs, jerk baits, crank baits & suicks. (Specialty lures sold at Lodge.)
- BASS: 8-20 lb. test line. Rebel crawdads, crankbait rattle, jigs with power scented bait attached, varied colors. Rapalas-smaller-any (2) Before July 1 color, floating shadraps, tubes, worms and poppers. (4) After July 1
- (50) PERCH: 1/8th oz chartruse jigs.
- (2) LAKE TROUT: White tubes and jigs with minnows.
- (5) SPLAKE: (Inquire)
- (12) WHITE FISH: (Inquire)
WE FURNISH MINNOW BUCKETS, NETS, COOLERS, BOAT CUSHIONS AND COOLERS FOR YOUR BEVERAGES ON THE LAKE. WE HAVE LIFE VESTS IN BOATS BUT SIZE LARGE ONLY. WE PACKAGE YOUR FISH IN BOXES WITH ICE FOR YOUR RETURN TRIP HOME. MINNOWS AND NIGHTCRAWLERS AND LEECHES AVAILABLE AT LODGE. WE DEAL IN U.S CURRENCY ONLY AT LODGE.